MENU
Logo
Emergency Room Blogs

Northfield Man Dies After Ambulance Cot Tips

 Posted: June 12, 2015    Author: Georgina Bell

From Fox 8 Cleveland

NORTHFIELD, Ohio - A 81-year-old patient who was on a stretcher that tipped over has died.

The Northfield Fire Department said crews responded to a medical emergency on Cambridge Drive on March 26. While paramedics were moving the patient from the house to...

Read More


More Than 30 ‘Spice’ Overdoses Treated At UMC; Health Officials On High Alert

 Posted: June 19, 2015    Author: Georgina Bell

From wjtv.com

After more than 30 people were admitted UMC over Easter weekend from a "spice" overdose, medial experts are warning people of the dangers.

Dr. Alan Jones said they've treated more than 30 patients, and the youngest patient is 14 years old. Jones said most of...

Read More


Bottom